Roy Graham uses his nearly 25 years of legal experience to achieve the best possible results, even in the most complex and serious situations. He focuses his Bloomington, Indiana, law practice in two primary areas: criminal law and family law. Roy works in Monroe and throughout the surrounding counties, including Bartholomew, Jackson, Lawrence, Brown and Owen.
- Roy handles a wide range of criminal defense matters, including both felonies and misdemeanors in Indiana state courts.
- Roy represents clients facing allegations of OWI, domestic violence, battery, theft offenses and drug offenses.
- He also defends clients against a range of sex offenses.
- Roy handles probation violation and bond reduction hearing.
- Roy also helps clients expunge their criminal records.
- His family law practice focuses on child custody, divorce, paternity, problems with child support or visitation, contempt issues, modification of existing court orders, domestic violence and domestic disputes, and adoption.