Criminal And Family Law Representation
- Roy handles a wide range of criminal defense matters, including both felonies and misdemeanors in Indiana state courts.
- Roy represents clients facing allegations of OWI, domestic violence, battery, theft offenses and drug offenses.
- He also defends clients against a range of sex offenses.
- Roy handles probation violation and bond reduction hearing.
- Roy also helps clients expunge their criminal records.
- His family law practice focuses on child custody, divorce, paternity, problems with child support or visitation, contempt issues, modification of existing court orders, domestic violence and domestic disputes, and adoption.
Roy Grahm achieved the Lead Counsel Rating in Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
“Congratulations! Because of your continued commitment to providing high quality legal services based on a foundation of experience, reputation, and ethical behavior, you have once again achieved the Lead Counsel Rating in Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor.”
To read reviews and endorsements from his clients, please visit Roy’s
client testimonial page.
Prompt And Personal Service
Two things are critical when choosing an attorney: an ability to act quickly and a capacity for working directly with you to create solutions. Roy Graham has both. His focus is on providing prompt, personal service. He responds quickly to his clients’ needs, filing necessary documents, answering questions and returning calls. Roy is available to his clients on an emergency basis and can respond to trouble immediately. He also provides extensive personal support. He takes time to get to know you so that he can represent you effectively.
Do You Have A Case?
Do You Need Legal Help?
Attorney Roy Graham can answer your questions. Please call him at 812-269-2923 or send an online message using the form on this website. He answers all of his own calls and returns all messages personally. There is no charge for the initial call.